Draxides at the Wearable Technology Show
On the 13th and 14th of March, at the Exposition Center in London (ExCeL), The Wearable Technology Show was held.
It is one of the largest fairs related to business and consumption of wearable technology, mobile devices and IoT. This year it has had more than 225 experts, more than 100 exhibitors and has launched more than 30 products to the market.
In addition, the conference has organized more than 60 hours of presentations, talks and exhibitions, in which there has been talk about health, AR / VR, sports, or smart clothes, among others. This year, although the fair exhibits technologies for all fields, there has been an increase in wearables applied to the field of health, with more devices and more conferences related to the area.
Finally, The Wearable Technology Show has had a great media coverage with more than 300 media outlets present.
Some of the products that Draxides has contacted are:
- AliveCor: they are pioneers in the creation of automatic learning techniques for proactive cardiac care. Its solutions are validated and clinically proven, recommended by leading cardiologists and used by people throughout the world to make accurate recordings of electrocardiograms. The applications allow an instantaneous analysis that allows detecting atrial fibrillation and sinus rhythm.
- Witgrip: it is a solution for transporting smart devices on the wrist, favoring prolonged interaction with the technology you want to use. It allows the use of flexible screen devices, envelopes, smartphones, fitness trackers, medical devices, among others. Its design favors adaptability to trends and changes in the wearable market.
- Blaze Wear: this company offers a full range of clothes with electric heating for people of all ages. They offer everything from jackets and vests, to various health products with heat, through heating gloves of all kinds that provide deep penetration heat for all areas of the body.
- Oura: Oura Health is specialized in the creation of intelligent rings that allow monitoring of sleep and daily activities. These rings offer detailed daily information to help users improve their quality of life by analyzing sleep, activity levels and the physiological responses of the body.
- Felcana: its flagship product is a comprehensive digital health center for pets that is innovating in the industry of veterinary medicine and the health of pets. Its health monitoring kit (designed for dogs and cats), detects the first symptoms of diseases, alerts owners and supports veterinarians with more accurate diagnoses.
- Rubi: it is a wearable that allows monitoring the health of the baby from the third quarter using passive nanotechnologies. In this way you can control the kicks and movements of the baby and know at all times their status.