In compliance with the General Regulation of Data Protection, we inform you that the data you provide through the different forms of this website will become part of computerized files owned by DRAXIDES SL with the exclusive purposes for which they are requested.
Responsible for the processing of personal data
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.- What personal information we ask you?
In the form of our web (contact) we require your name and your email.
We also automatically save the IP from which you send the form, for legal purposes if necessary.
The form fields marked “required” are mandatory, the rest are volunteers. If you do not fill in these fields, for example with your email and / or phone, we will not be able to answer your questions. Simply the form will not be sent and we will not receive that query.
2 .- Where do we ask for personal information?
We ask for your personal information in our contact form.
3.- Why do we ask for your information?
We need your information to be able to contact you and offer answers to your questions about our professional services and send you the information you request.
4.- What rights do you have?
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask Draxides S.L. if you are treating your data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect) or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be conserved by Draxides S.L. for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to treatment: Draxides S.L. You will stop treating the data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims you have to continue treating.
- Right to deletion of data: and except legal imperative will be deleted after your confirmation.
We guarantee in any case the possibility of exercising your rights by notifying you by sending an email to the email address or email info [at] draxides.com from the same email account with which you have sent the form or by mail postcard to our address, Rambla de Catalunya 38, 8th floor, Barcelona – 08007 (Spain), legally identifying you.
5.- How long do we store your data?
You can access your data and request its rectification or we can delete it at any time, but as a general rule the storage periods of your data are until requested by the person sending the form with their contact information.
By clicking on the following button you can check your privacy preferences and cookies Privacy preferences that you have accepted on our page.